FT Asia Pacific Innovative Lawyer Awards 2018 — winners announced
We’ll send you a myFT Daily Digest email rounding up the latest DBS Bank Ltd news every morning.
The Financial Times is pleased to announce the winners of the FT Asia Pacific Innovative Lawyer Awards 2018, held in Hong Kong, in association with research partner RSG Consulting.
You can read the whole report here.
In an innovation of our own, the Innovative Lawyers Special Report series is making it easier to explore the past and current annual rankings for each region, assessing lawyers on their innovation for clients and in their own businesses. Take a look here.
Most innovative Asia Pacific law firm — Asia Pacific HQ
Most innovative Asia Pacific law firm — International HQ
Most innovative Asia Pacific in-house legal team
Most innovative Asia Pacific General Counsel
• Chee Kin Lam, DBS Bank
Legal innovator of the year
• Martijn Wilder, Baker McKenzie
Innovation in the Rule of Law and Access to Justice
Innovation in Technology and Data
Innovation in Strategy and Talent
Innovation in New Business and Service Delivery Models
Innovation in New Products and Services
Innovation in Dispute Resolution
Innovation in Driving Value
Innovation in Enabling Business Growth
Innovation in Managing Complexity and Scale
Innovation in Accessing New Markets and Capital
Spotlight on Australia
• Innovation in Legal Expertise: MinterEllison
• Innovation in Legal Expertise (in-house): REA Group
• Innovation in Business of Law: King & Wood Mallesons
• Innovation in Business of Law (in-house): Westpac
• Legal Innovator: Lesley Hitchens, University of Technology Sydney
• Legal Leader: Sue Kench, King & Wood Mallesons