Travel mini-series: planning a trip, with FT Globetrotter
We’ll send you a myFT Daily Digest email rounding up the latest FT Weekend podcast news every morning.
Welcome to the first episode of our special mini-series on travel. Every Wednesday, a different expert will teach us something new. Today, Lilah talks with the editors of FT Globetrotter, Rebecca Rose and Niki Blasina. Globetrotter is home to our journalists’ guides on what to do in cities around the world. Rebecca and Niki give us tips for planning, but not overplanning, your next trip.
Want to stay in touch? We love hearing from you. We’re on Twitter @ftweekendpod and Lilah is on Instagram and Twitter @lilahrap.
Links to a few recent highlights from FT Globetrotter:
– FT Globetrotter is on Instagram @ftglobetrotter. Niki is on Instagram and Twitter @nikiblasina
– You can explore FT Globetrotter at www.ft.com/globetrotter. Most pieces are behind the paywall, but below are a few free articles:
– Doing karaoke in Tokyo with your boss: https://on-ft-com.ezproxy.cul.columbia.edu/3TX7NOR
– Where to drink coffee in Miami: https://on-ft-com.ezproxy.cul.columbia.edu/3DrZPq7
– Lilah on New York’s Korean food scene: https://on-ft-com.ezproxy.cul.columbia.edu/3zyMeMz
Special offers for FT Weekend listeners, from 50 per cent off a digital subscription to a $1/£1/€1 trial can be found here: http://ft.com.ezproxy.cul.columbia.edu/weekendpodcast
This episode was produced by Zach St. Louis. Mixing and sound design by Breen Turner.
Read a transcript of this episode on FT.com
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.